Successful Resumes Newcastle Hunter Region
Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Port Stephens and Hunter Valley – NSW
Don’t get left behind with an out-dated resume. A professionally written resume should showcase your talent, skills and experience to capture the attention of recruiters and hiring managers, with the goal of getting you to the interview. With more than 25 years’ experience as a lawyer and workplace mediator couple with a background in the financial services, Sam understands the impact of a well written resume and how this can boost your chances of getting an interview.
That’s where we can help. Successful Resumes Newcastle and Hunter Region creates engaging profiles that markets your skills and achievements. With knowledge of the local market, roles and industries, your new resume will include all the essential elements:
- An effective mix of content and style to impress and inspire the reader
- The correct formatting and the right keywords to pass through the online screening filters
- A proven and effective layout to make your experience jump off the page
Professional resume services
Sam uses a collaborative process, designed to remove the stress and enable you to focus on what really matters; getting noticed and getting hired. Our services extend to:
- CV and resume writing to get you noticed
- A cover letter designed to attract attention and to complement your new resume
- A professionally prepared LinkedIn profile to support your new resume
- Selection criteria addressed using the STAR format
- Professional biographies to introduce and connect you to clients and future employers
Each project starts from a blank page. We don’t use templates or overused phrases, so you will receive a modern and unique profile that will set you apart from the competition. More than that, we’ll continue to work with you until you are 100% satisfied.
Get started today and call Newcastle’s most experienced professional resume writer, Sam Strong on 0412 200 654.
Thanks for the PDFs and Word documents. The resume looks great!
Thanks Sam. Happy to recommend you to anyone on the Williamtown Base!
Had a good look through my resume and I am very happy with what you have done, much appreciated, thank you very much.
Thank you for your help with this. What started as a frustrating week for me has turned into a rewarding and valuable experience thanks to your time, effort and direction which I appreciate greatly. Best wishes to yourself as well and I hope we come into contact with each other again sometime.
Make your next career move count and contact Sam today