Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Perth and Brisbane's Expert Selection Criteria Writers
Selection criteria are required to be addressed for government positions and sometimes in the private sector. You will need to provide written proof of your skills, competencies or experience by providing examples from situations where you have actually used them. Generally the STAR approach is used in these and it is generally agreed as the best tool.
Generic selection criteria examples
- Well-developed communication skills
- An excellent telephone manner and good interpersonal skills
- An ability to relate to people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Leadership and teamwork capabilities
- Excellent word processing, data entry and Internet search skills
- Flexibility and a willingness to adapt to change
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and research skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain excellent customer service when dealing with competing demands
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Ability to prioritise and organise workloads, meeting deadlines and achieving office productivity benchmarks
- Ability to take initiative, work under pressure and respond to challenges.
- High level ability to apply judgement and analysis in solving complex problems
Selection criteria examples for specific job types and responsibility levels
- Experience in delivering quality customer service
- Experience in a reception/office environment
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads
- Experience of financial record keeping, invoicing and ordering;
- Demonstrated experience of MS Word, Access and Excel and a knowledge of EEO/AA principles.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with difficult customers
- Demonstrated customer service skills over the phone
- Knowledge and understanding of working in a call centre environment
- Significant experience in government administration and the provision of policy advice
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage and develop staff, to achieve business objectives
- Advanced skills in using spreadsheets and computerised financial management information systems
Contact our writers in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Adelaide
These responses require a skilled approach. Contact your nearest expert today.