We know how to write a resume or curriculum vitae that delivers results - with the right structure, content and design. Our team of professional writers know what information employers are looking for and how they want it presented.
What is a successful resume?
A successful resume is one that blends your professional profile with your unique abilities. A document that clearly, concisely details who you are and what you have to offer. Most importantly, a successful resume must meet the needs of employers, recruiters and human resource professionals.
Your resume may be one of the most important documents you own, and must contain the right mix of information to sell you in the most effective and appropriate manner. Professional assets, achievements, extracts from references and a personal profile are all proven marketing tools we use to help achieve your employment goals.
Research shows that you have less than 60 seconds to convince a potential employer to read your resume in detail. We know you must make a convincing, strong impact to secure an interview.
Want to make the right impact and win interviews? Contact a professional resume writer now.
We emphasise that Successful Resumes is not a typing service. We do not use pre-populated forms or commercial templates to create your resume. Every resume we write is tailored to your individual needs, taking into careful consideration all the facts, the types of roles, the industry and the environment you are targeting.
Our resumes offer:
- A dynamic layout, carefully planned structure and polished, professional finish. This may include a professionally designed front cover. Our resumes create a visual impact to ensure your resume attracts attention for all the right reasons.
- Professional language tailored to your industry sector, as well as accurate grammar, syntax, and appropriate tense.
- Strategic development of your resume, injecting a market-oriented approach to selling you and maximising your potential of winning that interview in a competitive employment market.
- A personal profile, which is vital because employers hire people based on more than just experience and skills. They are also motivated by personal qualities and attributes – especially when this information is presented in our unique and proven style.
- A highly readable, succinct writing style that ensures the employer reaches a positive decision to interview you without having to wade through irrelevant information.
- A compelling, powerful sales tool that functions far more effectively than the traditional list of employment and task related details most people create.
Every resume prepared by our team is a carefully personalised document. Our writers have many years of experience in diverse business areas and positions as employers, recruiters, media and public relations consultants, lawyers, accountants, teachers and copywriters.
You have a unique opportunity to make the right first impression and that's what we do for our clients: the first time, every time.
Make sure you’re one of them. Contact one of our 35+ writers today.
Remember that employers need to know considerably more about you than your working history. Employees are selected on more than just their qualifications and experience, so we give employers what they need to make a positive decision, in your favour.