Our customised process includes an in-depth consultation with one of our professional resume writers to identify what makes you unique. Then we discuss your career goals and prepare resumes, selection criteria and cover letters to achieve them.
How we work
Over the past twenty years we have developed a winning process to ensure your resume stands out from the crowd and gives you a leading edge in today’s competitive job market.
What do you get when you choose a Successful Resumes Writer?
You will work with an experienced professional focused on achieving your employment goal.
You will immediately have a caring professional providing you with advice and support, who will listen carefully to your career goals, analyse your individual situation, and develop strategies that will present you to employers and recruiters in the best possible manner.
While you work with an individual Successful Resumes professional of your choice, you will also have access to the collective talent and skills of Australia’s largest, most experienced team of employment service professionals.
Our only goal is to help develop your professional image and personal branding, to ensure that employers recognise your value.
Each member of our team specialises in creating winning resumes to sell your expertise, skills and unique characteristics.
Particular professionals within our team also offer wider career support services, including interview coaching. Others can help you develop your career direction through informal discussions or focused professional counselling.
How do we produce a successful resume?
- Inject a marketing oriented approach into selling you
- Use strategic, concise, powerful writing
- Combine a dynamic layout with professional design
- Create a strong visual impact to attract attention
- Write in a highly readable, persuasive style
- Pay careful attention to grammar and syntax
- Structure your resume for maximum impact and results
- Apply our in-depth understanding of the recruitment and interview process
- Ensure your resume meets recruiter and employer requirements