We provide a range of services to help further your career including resumes, cover letters, selection criteria responses, LinkedIn profiles, interview coaching and career advice. Our expertise spans all industry sectors and positions - from CEO to manager, graduate or trade apprentice.
Whether you’re a graduate or senior executive, looking for your first job or your next promotion, Successful Resumes offers a wide range of packages and services to suit your needs. These encompass professionally written resumes, cover letters, key selection criteria responses, LinkedIn profiles, interview coaching and more.
For a customised package and quote, contact one of our 35+ expert writers now
Our clients are job seekers from all industry sectors and levels, from large multinational corporations to small businesses and government. Areas include, but are not limited to:
- Executive, senior and middle management
- Financial services, accounting and legal
- Skilled and unskilled trades
- Engineering and mining
- Logistics and distributions
- Sales, marketing, business development and account management
- Training, teaching and education
- Human Resources and recruitment
- Information Technology
- Health care, allied health, nursing, medicine and pharmaceuticals
- Social work and counselling
- Government and not-for-profit
We individually assess each client’s needs before providing a quote and commencing work. Each product and service is unique and may include:
- Customised information gathering process, including consultations via phone or Skype, or in person
- Drafts of each document and a thorough editing process
- Personalised documents in Word© and PDF© format
- Career resources including the Job Search Toolkit and/or Interview Guides
- Documents may be delivered electronically, on CD or USB, and as a printed document
Each of our branch principals offer specific services, products and expertise. They will be happy to discuss these with you in detail, and if necessary they will refer you to someone within the team who meets your needs.
We provide our clients with a value-added, caring service. We assist people to ensure they achieve their employment goals, regardless of their individual circumstances, including individuals of mature age, people with disabilities, newly arrived migrants and those from non-English speaking backgrounds.